I have been on the phone with Bookit now for 1.5 hours trying to book a first class ticket from Phl to MCI.I keep getting shuttered around with no resolve.

I asked to speak to supervisor and still am on hold. Do you not care about your customers??? I would like a phone call back from a Senior representative. This is very bad customer service .

I cant understand why the agents are not well versed in their job roles and try at least to be pleasant and nice. It doesn't cost anything to be pleasant with people and try to accommodate their needs.

If you don't want to service the customer , why are you in business??856-439-9434 Judith Muszynski

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Had an Experience with Bookit?

Comments

I'am still not receiving my refund every time I call to spreak to the other dept about my refund they never pick up the phone so I know what you going thru they will not be getting of my business, I did talk to a civil suit attorney he about to help me get my money back, I did a review on the BBB about this company also.

Going through this now too!!They will NOT upgrade and will not allow the actual airline to make ANY CHANGE to a ticket.

You simply can't take advantage of and upgrade offer!

Customer service???What customer service..they are all useless and rude!