Bookit The Benson Room Booking Review from Beaverton, Oregon

1.3
I am so very upset and disappointed. I have been a loyal customer of Bookit for years, with no problems. This past weekend, my family and I were booked into a luxury hotel -The Benson- in Portland OR. We had requested- and had confirmed- two double beds for our family of three. When we arrived early evening, we were told we had a king suite and there was no availability for a different room. The agent said Bookit needs to call and confirm any requests beyond standard, which they did not do. I ended up paying $275 per night to sleep on a cot !!! When I called Bookit customer service, they out me on hold for over 20 minutes x 2, and disconnected me once. Finally, someone ( after putting me on hold to check repeatedly with a supervisor they would not let me speAk to directly) agrees to apply a $25 credit to my bill, but would not give me a refund or book my family elsewhere. Worst service I have ever received. Will never boom with Bookit.*** again. They will not back their service and they don't care about their customers.
ID