Verified Reviewer

Absolutely the worst customer service of any company I have ever encountered.

I booked a flight and resort in December of 2019. I received an email in January stating the flight with air Mexico had been cancelled.

I called and was told I could either have a refund or accept an alternate flight. I checked with other flight with air Mexico. I found another flight outside of bookit and called back to process my refund for the flight portion. I was then told no refund was possible through air Mexico.

I spent 6+ hours on the phone from Sunday through Friday with bookit. Each time I was told they were looking into it and would call me back the next day. I never received a call back.

I then called Air Mexico, they were very helpful and stated since they cancelled the flight I was entitled to a refund but it had to handlers through bookit since they made the reservation on my behalf. Another week several hours on hold and still no resolution through bookit.

Product or Service Mentioned: Bookit Flight Booking.

Bookit Pros: Prices.

Bookit Cons: Lack of communication with customer.

• Worst customer relations service