Use Bookit with extreme caution.We booked an all inclusive vacation to Punta Cana earlier this year.

The itinerary was booked 2 months in advance. Approximately 36 hours prior to departing for our trip we discovered that our itinerary had been changed without any notification. The return leg of our flight itinerary had been rescheduled. We had now been forced to return one day earlier.

Here's the rub. I asked Bookit what recourse we had for the shortening of our trip. The response was take it up with the airline. After several hours wrangling with the airline, we were able to secure a full refund for the flight portion of the trip.

I contacted Bookit again to seek their assistance in retrieving a refund for the hotel portion of our package. We had decided to cancel our4 day getaway because it had now been shortened to 3 days.

Bookit only retrieved two night's stay.We had to forfeit close to $500.

Review about: Bookit Vacation Package Booking.

Had an Experience with Bookit?

Comments

This is what happend to me, I booked my trip 6 months in advanced and on the day of my travel I found out that I was put on the missconnecting flight.I had to purchase new tickets $3,000 during winter break on the morrning of travel.

They gave me a run around blaming the Continental which was realy nice and provided me with all the info that I requested to prove to them that they were notified of flight change.

Altimatly they told me that it is my falt that I should have check the flight status.But I checked their website nothing was changed on there.