Show reviews that mention
trip money hotel book refund customer service vacation service customer phone
Filter review

Bookit - Vacation Package Booking Review from Marietta, Georgia

2.8
Okay folks I have a HUGE warning for Bookit.com customers! Read the terms of agreement! Read the entire thing! I am being charged additional fees that were not disclosed during the purchase unless you read the "small print" to the sum of $141. I called the customer service department and got absolutely no where. It's not funny when you have booked and prepaid a vacation package that cannot be cancelled to find there is even more money you need to pay. I suggested that they include that in the actual payment screen and asked why was I not notified there only to get its in the terms and conditions. I WILL NEVER USE THIS COMPANY EVER AGAIN! Be very careful should you choose to use this service.
ID
Marietta, Georgia
Service
Bookit Vacation Package Booking
Reason of review
Pricing issue

Bookit.com - poor customer service

phone number listed for customer service is no longer in service. When finally got through using 888 number listed on website and selecting "new reservation" option, "gentleman" who answered said he would transfer me to customer service. He of course hung up on me. Could not get through period. This place is a joke. Tried to cancel reservation after the hotel they booked us in ended up being loaded with high school/college students who dumped water balloons on everyone. Bookit not only charged us for the deposit but "tapped" our credit card for the entire reservation and has refused to refund the money for a 5-7 day period. This place is a joke!!!
ID
Marietta, Georgia

Your trust is our top priority

• 100% user-generated content
  • Professional automated and live moderation
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Equal Opportunity and Protection

1.6
Compare Bookit vs Expedia

Latest Question

How do I get my refund

I booked a trip to Jamaica. It was cancelled by book it.com due to covid. Visa will not allow my bank to refund me my money because it is covid related. I am out of 1000 and my trip has been cancelled. How do I get a refund?

Bookit Questions