Ask a question

We will try to contact this business to get an answer for you.

0 symbols (min 100)
Post answer
Top Question

When will I receive my refund?

When will I receive my refund?

2 answers
As stated at bookit.com, all resort bookings have been canceled automatically. All upcoming PayDelay payments for upcoming travel have been canceled. Bookit is unable to process refunds now. Please contact your bank for options available to you as a cardholder.
If you wish to reschedule, please deal directly with your selected airline.
If you wish to cancel your flight, in most cases you can do so on your respective airline's website.
If you wish to reschedule your stay to a later date, please do so directly with your selected resort.
To get more information about your refund, please contact the Bookit customer care team by phone at (888) 782-**** (toll-free number). You may also try to reach out to the Bookit representative via the support form on the PissedConsumer website.
@Maggie Grant Maggie that number goes to automated recording and then disconnects. Bookit is reporting that they have refunded the travelers when our banks are proving that they haven’t. Many have filed complaints and are seeking legal representation, including myself.
View more answers (1)
Advertisements

I did not authorize this how can I get refunded ASAP

I did not authorize this 39.99 transaction and want refunded asap

1 answer
#1984187
Unfortunately, Bookit does not provide any information about possible 39.99 transactions on the company website. However, as stated at bookit.com, the company is unable to process refunds.
To get more information about the Bookit refund policy, please contact the Bookit customer care team:
  • by phone at (888) 782-**** (toll-free number within the United States);
  • via the company's social networks.

Support is provided:
  • Monday - Friday: 8:00AM - 3:00AM Eastern Time;
  • Saturday - Sunday: 9:00AM - 1:00AM Eastern Time.

View

How will I get my refund?

by Veldon T

Hi. My vacation was canceled because of Covid 19. I want to know how can I get my refund cuz my bank say they wont get involved.

0 answers
View

To inquiry for my payment

by Betty S Kaw

Can't get a hold of anyone anyway at book it. Trip was canceled because of the coronavirus. By the resort march27 still wait to refund money

0 answers

How do I get my refund

I booked a trip to Jamaica. It was cancelled by book it.com due to covid.

Visa will not allow my bank to refund me my money because it is covid related.

I am out of 1000 and my trip has been cancelled. How do I get a refund?

1 answer
According to the information posted at bookit.com, in response to the Coronavirus Crisis now unfolding, BookIt.com has paused normal operations, and the international destinations they service have closed their borders to arrivals. Call Centers in Florida, Jamaica, and El Salvador are closed. No assistance is provided.
Resort bookings have been cancelled automatically.
All upcoming PayDelay payments for upcoming travel have been cancelled.
Currently, the company is unable to process refunds to you. Therefore, you should contact your bank for options available to you as a cardholder.
Questions 5