Ask a question

We will try to contact this business to get an answer for you.

Post answer
Top Question

When will I receive my refund?

When will I receive my refund?

2 answers
Maggie Grant
As stated at bookit.com, all resort bookings have been canceled automatically. All upcoming PayDelay payments for upcoming travel have been canceled. Bookit is unable to process refunds now. Please contact your bank for options available to you as a cardholder.
If you wish to reschedule, please deal directly with your selected airline.
If you wish to cancel your flight, in most cases you can do so on your respective airline's website.
If you wish to reschedule your stay to a later date, please do so directly with your selected resort.
To get more information about your refund, please contact the Bookit customer care team by phone at (888) 782-9722 (toll-free number). You may also try to reach out to the Bookit representative via the support form on the PissedConsumer website.
@Maggie Grant
Maggie that number goes to automated recording and then disconnects. Bookit is reporting that they have refunded the travelers when our banks are proving that they haven’t. Many have filed complaints and are seeking legal representation, including myself.
View more answers (1)

How do I get my refund

I booked a trip to Jamaica. It was cancelled by book it.com due to covid.

Visa will not allow my bank to refund me my money because it is covid related.

I am out of 1000 and my trip has been cancelled. How do I get a refund?

1 answer
Maggie Grant
According to the information posted at bookit.com, in response to the Coronavirus Crisis now unfolding, BookIt.com has paused normal operations, and the international destinations they service have closed their borders to arrivals. Call Centers in Florida, Jamaica, and El Salvador are closed. No assistance is provided.
Resort bookings have been cancelled automatically.
All upcoming PayDelay payments for upcoming travel have been cancelled.
Currently, the company is unable to process refunds to you. Therefore, you should contact your bank for options available to you as a cardholder.
View

I’m unable to contact Bookit through phone or email

by Madalynne

Hello I’m unable to reach BookIt by telephone or email to speak to someone about canceling my March 21 Jamaica trip due to the coronavirus outbreak nationwide I try calling the airport and resort to cancel and reschedule at a later date but they said bookit has to soul cancel because I booked through the travel agent can someone please contact me back concerning my trip that’s in less the Four days

0 answers