Clifton, New Jersey
1.2

This company has the worst customer service,plus the crappiest website,if you are unlucky like me to have a problem with your reservation due to website malfunction,then you will have the worst experience with the most incompetent customer service and management that refuse to recognize their responsibility in deceiving customers.

to make a long story short,my car/hotel/flight reservation turned to a nightmare when I arrived to my destination and found out that there is no car reserved and no resort reserved,after HOURS on the phone with the most incompetent customer service that actually don't care after they get your money ,I ended with booking another car,The company refused to refund me that,because they said they didn't charge me for the car ,despite getting a voucher for the car with multiple bookit people telling me the car was booked.

my advice is dont use this horrible company unless you want to ruin you vacation.

Product or Service Mentioned: Bookit Room Booking.

Reason of review: Not as described/ advertised.

Bookit Cons: Lying customer service.

Comments