2.5
Additional Fees
Insurance Quality
Number of Destinations

THis flight has been a nightmare. My flight was booked for Austin-Dallas- Lima.First I could not check in online for the Dallas -Lima flight.

I arrived at the airport and at the counter, I was told that they could not print the boarding pass for the Dallas-Lima flight nor give me any information about the gate. With only 1 hour 15 minutes of layover, I was advised to look for a person at the Dallas airport and ask for help. I called AA customer service and they could not help either. With such a short time to board the Lima flight without having even the gate information was really stressful.

Ia arrived in Dallas and had to ask a person and run to my gate where I arrived 9 minutes before boarding. On my way back from Lima, the flight to Dallas got delayed 2 times, neither of those was I notified by email.or text, I found out by checking the website. Both times I had to call and reschedule the flight from Dallas to Austin. After boarding the plane got delayed again until 10 am, due to that I missed my 5:45 pm connection flight and I had to wait for the 9pm flight.

I called Bookit today. First I got "disconnected", nobody called me back so when I called them again the CSR could not"FIND" my reservation even though I provided the same information that I gave the lady that I was talking to minutes ago.

Bookit lack of customer service is appalling. This was the worst flight experience for me and will NEVER use them again.

Review about: Bookit Flight Booking.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I liked: Theoretical price.

I didn't like: Lying customer service, Lack of communication with customer, Did not back up their sale.

Comments