Additional Fees
Insurance Quality
Number of Destinations

I tried to modify my reservation due to a Hurricane, to the following week.I literally was hold automated hold for more than 4 hours and 23 minutes before someone picked up.

And then, they had to transfer me to "customer service", who answered and then the phone went dead. I did this twice in one day! Absolutely horrible service. I tried moving my hotel arrangements to the following week; even went online and tried to change the hotel completely, but there's no way to change without losing 50% of my money.

--- I tried to modify my reservation due to a Hurricane, to the following week. I literally was hold automated hold for more than 4 hours and 23 minutes before someone picked up. And then, they had to transfer me to "customer service", who answered and then the phone went dead. I did this twice in one day!

Absolutely horrible service.I tried moving my hotel arrangements to the following week; even went online and tried to change the hotel completely, but there's no way to change without losing 50% of my money.

Review about: Bookit Room Booking.

Had an Experience with Bookit?

Comments