I received an email from Bookit saying they've been trying to reach me...oh really?!Told me they had to cancel our resort reservations, due to "internal issues" We've had these reservations since June 2015.

Luckily flight was made separately and I was able to get reservations to the same resort using a different travel company. The reason they gave me is "Too many negative reviews" I've stayed at this particular resort 3 other times and check Tripadvisor daily. Nothing but 4 and 5 star reviews. I'd love to know the real reason, but thanks for giving me all the undue stress knowing our trip was 2 weeks away.

I did get my money back, but not for the insurance.

Need to work on that, now!!Be careful using Bookit!!

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service at Bookit. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Bookit to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Bookit and bookit vacation package booking for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Bookit?

Comments